Sunday 5 November 2017

Reflections


  

I obviously haven't been so good at the old blogging thing recently. Life has just been, well, chaotic to say the least. Not doing so well at the whole work/life balance act at the moment - and I want to claw back some 'life' time. Looking back at my old posts made me want to try and blog again - so here I am for now anyway.

Today we have had a lazy Sunday with a walk in the woods - a proper Autumn activity. It was sunny and crisp and it was great to be outdoors. We also picked the last of the squash from the allotment - lots of soup ahead I think!

We are trying to sort out our house again - we just have so much stuff it's ridiculous. One room at a time for the moment and the puchase of new furniture for storing. I have so much wool I think I need a crochet frenzy to try and get rid of it all. Watch this space...

3 comments:

  1. Too right. We have to squeeze as much out of the days before the winter arrives. Your woods look very like some we recently discovered a few miles from where we live. We pick up any acorns we find for a friendly local squirrel who visits us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Good to see you. Thanks for sharing your lovely walk. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back, autumn is such a lovely time in the woodland. Hx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I love reading your comments :)