Sunday 8 January 2017

Baby Blanket Number 3

I've been busy crocheting for another tiny arrival - this time for one of my closest friends from uni, she was my bridesmaid and I was hers. I obviously wanted to make something really special for her and spent some time looking at different potential blankets. In the end I settled on this one, using the colour recipe by the Patchwork Heart: see here. She doesn't know what sex the baby is so another gender neutral blanket - although to be honest I think I'd do something similar even if the parents knew what they were having. 





I'm really pleased with it, and she was delighted when I gifted it to her last week. Baby is due end of the month, so hopefully it will keep the little one nice and warm. I also made some little booties and a tiny hat to go with it - I'm hoping I'll have some time to make a few more gifts to post when baby is here.





What have you been making recently?

5 comments:

  1. Guten Tag,

    Wir verkaufen Maßgeschneiderte Brautkleider, Abendkleider, Abiballkleider und Kleider für besondere Anlässe auf unserer Webseit. Wir haben Ihre Webseite gefunden, und wir hoffen eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung mit Ihnen aufzubauen.

    Wir wollten wissen ob Sie für uns einen Post schreiben könnten und/oder einen Banner auf Ihrer Webseite möglich ist.

    Wenn Sie interessiert sind bitte kontaktieren Sie uns an: miaberlinmarketing@yahoo.com
    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören
    Beste Grüsse

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket colours are brilliant - they all go well together and will suit either a boy or girl. And those teeny tiny booties are just adorable. This baby will be very warm and cosy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!!! Such lovely things. I am sure that your friend - and baby! - will love them a great deal and that the blanket especially will become a real treasure. The colours are great for anyone, young or old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a stunning blanket! I prefer rainbow blankets for babies and hardly ever make blanket in the "gender colors". :)

    Take care
    Anne
    Crochet Between Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt the little blanket will be going to hospital when the time comes. It is really beautiful. I love all colours of the rainbow and this would be my blanket of choice if I had another baby (no chance, four kids are plenty). x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I love reading your comments :)