Friday 8 January 2016

Hello 2016

We spent New Year in my favourite place, Pembrokeshire. Tenby to be precise. We hired a beautiful cottage in the harbour with four friends, and had the most relaxing few days. It was all arranged in a complete rush in September, and with everything else going on it just crept up on us.









We had a lot of wind, a fair amount of rain, but we did see the sun. Lots of walks on the beach, board games and good food - perfect :)

Back home and we are surrounded by boxes, hoping to move the week after next. Packing is definitely a fine art... Next Weds I'm going into hospital to have a troublesome wisdom tooth removed so we're trying to get it all done before then, busy busy!

One of my New Years resolutions is to blog more, a new year and a new start. I am very much looking forward to catching up with blogland again :)

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas time, and wish you all the very best for 2016 - may it be all you hope it will be.

9 comments:

  1. I hope that all goes well with your tooth and the move too. I look forward to hearing all about it when you are safely in your new home. Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for 2016, you have a lot on your plate at the moment don't you. Hope all goes well for your hospital visit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your NewYear in Tenby looks great,I do love going to the sea. I hope your house move goes well, and your wisdom tooth removal. Best wishes for 2016
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful place to went the NY at!

    Where will you move (I missed that you will move!) - Germany by any chance?!?! :D

    Good luck with the wisdom teeth! I had mine removed years ago and remember the swelling and all the potato mash I ate!

    Take care
    Anne
    Crochet Between Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful place to spend the Holidays. Hugs to you and Happy 2016!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen! Glad you had such a nice time in Tenby!!! The beaches there are amazing! :)
    Sorry to hear about your wisdom tooth, hope it goes well. Remember to put an ice pack (or gel pack) against your cheek afterwards to reduce the swelling and pain.

    Good luck with your move!
    Ingrid
    Myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very happy new year to you Helen. Seems like you had a lovely new year in Tenby. Wish i could blog more and regularly too. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pics, no wonder you love the place! Wish you a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had such a lovely break in Tenby over New Year before all the stress of moving home. Hope all goes well with your tooth and 2016 is a happy year for you. Hx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I love reading your comments :)