Sunday 13 December 2015

Tiptoeing Into Christmas








Starting to feel slightly Christmassy, finally! Our town is so beautiful at this time of years, it's full of churches and other old buildings and they tend to do a good job with tasteful variations of decorations.

I've managed to make a few presents for people, but not as many as I would have liked - above is a hot water bottle cover I made for one of my best friends. There has also been snowflake crafting activity of both the crochet and cross stitch variety. I might even finish something to hang up before Christmas! Watch this space...

9 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, I've been hot water bottle cover and snowflake making too
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makes are so festive, I love the cross stitch stars. Happy Holidays.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your town looks lovely, as do your makings. Happy Advent! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you enjoy your Christmas crafting preparations! Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not feeling very Christmassy either this year... your items are all lovely anyway, good job! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to feel Christmassy when it's still so warm, a little Christmas crafting helps though. Your town looks lovely and festive. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your crocheted hot water bottle cover. So colourful! Hope we can see more photos. I'd love to know where the pattern is from. Love the look of your snowflakes too, both cross stitch and crochet. Have a fun weekend! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had peaceful and wonderful days with your loved ones! The crochet presents look wonderful! :)

    Take care
    Anne
    Crochet Between Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog really lovely and I m sure I follow you!!Lovely photoes from your town and very nice also your works I also love crochet and cross stitch!!See you soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I love reading your comments :)