Thursday 3 January 2019

New Beginnings






A New Year, another attempt at blogging. And a new name! I've been thinking about changing from Woollybluebells for a long time and I've decided to give it a go. I'm whathelendid on instagram so I thought I would try it here as well.

2018 was a real rollercoaster, some real ups and some real downs. I suppose that is life really but they did seem rather extreme last year. Highlights included finally getting a dog - Jess the Sproodle - and an amazing whirlwind road trip around Colorado. 2019 has been welcomed with open arms. My word for this year is 'Acceptance', which I'm working on.

I hope you and yours had a lovely Christmas time and are gearing and ready to go for 2019!

And to try and get myself on Bloglovin: <a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19731175/?claim=c4g9x7yzbf6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Acceptance is a beautiful word for the new year. I hope 2019 brings many blessings and joy. I like the new blog name. I've changed my blog name before too. The scenery in your photos is beautiful.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the world of blogging. Awww, Jess is gorgeous, she has that 'butter wouldn't melt' look about her. Daniel's just got back from three weeks in Colorado, that's where his girlfriend is from so they stay with her family when they visit. They've just got back this morning so I'm looking forward to hearing what they got up to whilst they were there this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I love reading your comments :)