Sunday 20 January 2019

January Days



Yesterday we met up with some of C's friends in Rutland, we went for a lovely walk around the water and I remembered how beautiful Normanton Church is. There was a wedding on and guests were arriving. The bridesmaids were looking pretty cold!


I've signed up to a half marathon in March which means I need to get training pretty sharpish! Today I ran for an hour and twenty minues which is the longest I've run for - it was cold and I didn't want to go at all even a little bit, but when I got back I felt great (apart from the fact I couldn't feel my legs).


We have had some decorating done and to my amazement C has agreed to a new blanket! Wool was quickly ordered and onwards and upwards with my version of Lucy from Attic 24's Cosy Stripe Blanket. It's so nice to have a new project on the go, gives me a distraction from those long ongoing WIPs! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. Your blanket looks wonderful. Good luck with the training. I am in awe of you running the way you do. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit chilly for a wedding but what a beautiful setting. It's a long time since I've had my crochet hook out, I'm all for knitting at the moment, but I've been seeing so many beautiful crochet blankets just lately that there may be a faint calling, we'll see. You've chosen some gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I love reading your comments :)