Monday 11 July 2016

An unwelcome hiatus

My computer is rather messed up at the moment. Luckily I have a computer doctor in the house but sadly there are no quick solutions as we wait for different parts to arrive and check what the problem actually is. It's fairly typical as I've been wanting to blog for weeks now, having rediscovered my bogging mojo. Sigh. Well I must be patient and hope to return to my space here soon, and be able to comment on other blogs. I am reading from afar and looking forward to being back in the thick of it as soon as I can :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have your blogjo back but sad about the computer! I hope it is soon fixed and you can return to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your PC will be better soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the fix, we miss you!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I love reading your comments :)